Saturday, January 1, 2011

Site News: New Years Edition

We did it. We made it to 2011.

Starting this Monday, Sustainabili-City is going to be moving to a new posting format.  Instead of being a daily blog, I am not going to be posting articles every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Seeing that I am now job searching around the clock, it only makes sense that I spend a little less time trying to write on a topic every day and instead focus more on the job market.  I think this will be better in the long run because now my articles won't feel as rushed as they have lately and once I do get a job, I find it hard to believe that I would be able to keep up with a daily blog.

Before you all start emailing me, I will also still post comics on Sunday since I'm pretty sure that is what keeps the majority of you coming back to the blog anyways.

Hope you all had a great NYE celebration and you haven't been taking too many ibuprofen today.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment