Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday Comics

Sorry for not posting anything yesterday.  Blogger was being a turd and refused to actually upload what I wrote, so I'll just save that post for this week at some point.

To make it up to my thousands of readers (numbers may be skewed to support the author's ego), here is an extra-large serving of Sunday Comics!

Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal
www.smbc-comics.com/

Also, in relation to my post this past Tuesday about leaf-blowers, I found this following comic posted the following day.  Does this mean that the writer is an avid reader of this blog? Probably not, but I sure am going to act like it!

Savage Chickens
www.savagechickens.com

And finally, for no good reason whatsoever, here is the greatest photobomb ever captured.  Nature is awesome.



Hope the remainder of your weekend goes well! It is a short week (for most of us) this coming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment