Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday Comics

As I mentioned in Sustainabili-City's first Sunday Comics segment, every Sunday I am going to attempt to and post comics that are related to energy efficiency, alternative energy, or sustainable practices.  Well this is one of those times where I am straying away from those issues and am instead focusing on some other loosely related issues that have popped up on the blog lately.

First, a comic for the Democrats and Republicans that are still animated about the election results this past Wednesday:

Wondermark.com

Secondly, here is a comic directed at the grammar police that pointed out some errors in comma placement in one of my posts from last week...Im only human damnit*:

Chainbear.com

*See what I did there? Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment