Sunday, June 12, 2011

Site News: Back From Unofficial Hiatus

I would like to apologize for the lack of posting updates on this blog as of late. I have been really throwing myself into work because:
  1. I really love all the things I am doing in the office.
  2. My personal life has been moving at the pace of a snail so it is easier to just focus on the job.
In any event, I have received a few emails from people wondering why I haven’t been gracing the Internet with my witty-banter. My first reaction, as always, was wondering, “how the hell did they get my email,” but that reaction quickly faded when I received this heartwarming message:

“Are you dead?”

No. No I am not, but thanks for jumping to that conclusion.

So in an attempt to get you nerds to stop emailing me, I will try and update this blog more often, but I’m not going to make a promise on a set posting schedule, because let’s face it – I proved that I am not good at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment