Friday, December 3, 2010

Michael Soulé's Work With Conservation Biology

This morning I had an interview/meeting in downtown Chicago and now I am looking to get a good chunk of work done on final papers as my last semester of school comes to a close, so unfortunately the blog productivity is going to take a bit of a hit today.

To make up for my mental absence today, I would like to point all of you in the direction of an interview that my friend and "colleague*" posted two days ago with Michael Soulé and his work with conservation biology.

It is easy for me to get distracted by alternative energy, energy efficiency, and all that when at the end of the day the thing that will benefit the most from these things is the environment.

So take a look.

Read a book.

Knowledge is power.





*ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment